Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sunshine and Papers

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is Christmas Poinsettia by Ron Venable. As you can see, he is quite an artist in his own right. In honor of the season, I thought it appropriate.

Yesterday I made a start on my paper. Then I looked back over the requirements for it and started wondering if I had all of the material I really needed to make it convincing. Much as I hate the thought of having to format yet more references, it may come to that! Personal observation simply isn't going to cut it for an academic work!

On a lighter note, it is bright and sunny outside in spite of the frozen temperatures. I do mean frozen: There was ice on the porch again. It didn't catch me by surprise this time though, so nyah!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment