Friday, December 11, 2009

The Countdown...

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Layered Star. It's a retake of an experiment I attempted to do using several different colors in a starburst that wasn't quite successful. This one was, but it lacks a certain punch. I think it would come out right if I used a different background. That's next on my agenda.

The end is getting nearer for my courses. And I'm near the end of my third block of classes, if one can believe that! I've kept the texts from my previous courses, and my virtual library is getting full- Or so it seems. I'm going to have to go through and sort out stuff. I hesitate to throw it out altogether: There are still some things from Critical Thinking I need to refer to a lot, and one especial chapter from back then gave me a real bear no matter how many times I read it! Reading a textbook isn't quite like reading a fantasy where you can potentially quote whole passages after two or three passes. If it were, I would be reciting stuff to my instructors. But eidetic memory is one thing I don't have, much to my chagrin. Such is life!

Back to the battle of the textbooks for me!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment