Sunday, December 13, 2009

Cold!

Good morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Next Candle, and refers to how I've made several candle images before. But not once did I succeed in making that especial glow! One effect filter I tried out has given me an idea for another picture. Consider it next on my art agenda!

It's grey and rainy out today, unlike the beautiful sunshine of yesterday. I'm not sure if it will turn into snow or not: Probably not, since it is presently a little warmer than it was yesterday. We will have to see, since the nights are cold now with a capital Cold.

Still, while it's not comfortable (for me), I still consider myself fortunate: The news from Saskatchewan as of last night was that the temperature was -47 degrees and dropping. All together, now: BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! That makes me glad I don't live there!

Stay warm and dry, Gentle Readers!

Until we meet...

No comments:

Post a Comment