Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Pictures and Ventures

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Party In A Ball. A friend and I were talking last night about school assignments, and the last one was really giving her a fit. It didn't help that she had had to deal with injuries on top of trying to winterize her house on top of assorted other difficulties. I told her that when this block of classes was over for her, I was going to throw the biggest cyber-party the internet has ever seen. Thus the picture.

Speaking of which, my husband and I really ought to either get the air conditioner out of the window or somehow cover it up: It's not like we will need it any more this year!

And speaking of pictures, I somehow found myself spending time trying to create a logo specifically for Starfire Images. I think I have something, but it needs to be tweaked. I did get an effect that I was specifically looking for, but it was in a highly unexpected way.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment