Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Snowy Ramblings

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Holiday Light. It wasn't exactly planned- but then, most of my pictures aren't! However, I managed to tie the pine green and red together, and add the blue and white background. I'm still looking for a convincing snowflake effect- but I suspect I'll need a different program for that.

Speaking of snow, most of the snow has melted off around here. At least, the steps and porch outside aren't dangerously slick. But it still gets cold at night. Considering the temperature news elsewhere, I'm really fortunate in that regard. Even if my fingers will argue the case!

I don't have much more to talk about this morning, though that may change after I've had my morning coffee.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers....

No comments:

Post a Comment