Thursday, December 3, 2009

More School Stuff...

Good morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Triangle in the Wind. I ran into that color-bug again, but it seems to have worked to the image's advantage. I used a couple of deformations that I usually wouldn't, but decided that I should see what they can do. There are a few more effects I want to take a look at too, but that will wait for another picture.

One of the assignments I have due today involves creating a thesis statement. After looking over the description last night, I'm thinking I might as well go ahead and finish writing the paper: It would be one item off my list, anyway!

I also have to start seriously organizing information for the other paper. I did take a peek at the reading for next week. It does look fascinating. I'll tell you more about that tomorrow, after I finish studying it.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment