Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Year In Review

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Holiday Colors. I originally made it for Christmas, but didn't get to use it as such. It didn't turn out as planned (so what's new?), but it is nice and festive.

I was just thinking about one of my previous class assignments, where I had to make a long-term 'life' plan that included the creation of a new business. I didn't get to do a bunch of the things on that list. But I didn't expect to either: After all, that list was just a bit ambitious. The one thing I absolutely did do is go back to school. My brain has protested a few times, but it's better than wasting all that time playing video games! I've enjoyed my share of those games of course, but the games have very little to do with opening up possibilities, and that's what I need the most.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment