Monday, December 21, 2009

Warming Up Some...

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Second Light. I really did not intend for the center to be so much brighter than the outlying edges- but that's what I got when I added a second flood-fill to an area I had already shaped. I liked what I saw, so I kept it.

It's a little hard to be sure right now- But I think it's going to warm up today enough for the snow and ice to melt most of the way off. I wasn't an icicle when I came back in from taking the outside garbage can to the road, and the porch and steps were slick- which meant that it was melting just a bit. Fortunately I was expecting that and so was able to keep from slipping and falling! I hope that most of the melt is done by the time my husband gets home from work today: There are groceries he will have to get, and those aren't light.

I won't be writing in this coming weekend, Gentle Readers: I won't have internet access where my husband and I are going. But sometimes a rest is good.

Until we meet...

No comments:

Post a Comment