Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Last-minute preparations

Good morning, Gentle Readers!

Believe it or not, today's image is a take-off from one of the earlier candle ones. I honestly had no idea what would happen if I used some of the effects my program was capable of. I could easily see this on the set of some science-fiction movie, though!

Today is Wednesday. And that means that today is the day I head on up to the mall for the last item I need to shop for, since it is my husband's long day at work- Unless something happens that he gets sent home early. That isn't very likely, though. Fortunately dinner won't be a problem: You've got to love full soup pots!

I also have to dig in and finish a number of projects for my school. One is a bit over half-done, but I need to add more material to it. I've found something that should give it a needed punch, but I'm having a time sorting out the material I need from the extraneous stuff. Today's the day I do it, though- Or else!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment