Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What to do for Holidays...

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Candy because of the bright, candy-like colors used in it. The bug that had created a problem for me before with my color choices cropped up again, so I had to step back and figure out how to get around it. As you can see, my method worked! I probably ought to go clean up my holiday images too: We will want them very soon.

Another week half-over, less time to finish my class projects, and less time to decide what to do about my holiday shopping. I may have done as much shopping as I'm going to, really: Money is a huge concern, after all. But I still have my cookbooks, and my baking goodies. I think I'll spend a night some time baking instead of at the keyboard. I've gone quite a lot like that before, and I do enjoy the smells of cinnamon and chocolate.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment