Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is a reprisal of Holiday Tree. I made it while I was still trying to figure out a number of the tools in my graphics program, and decided to save it for your viewing pleasure.

As I said yesterday, I'm not going to be home this weekend: I'm going to be out of town. I've not really had this sense of excitement over any holiday in quite some time, but I'm looking forward to it! The house will be considerably quieter where we're going than it has been in the past- at least, I think it will be. There are a couple of the neighbors that I've not finished figuring out. But there are fewer dogs, and a number of former neighbors who were known trouble-makers won't be there. That is a truly great gift in itself.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment