Saturday, November 13, 2010

Accounting Up The Wall!

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Starlit. The sparks aren't quite as large as I had hoped for at first, but in all it does give a good impression of a night sky with a contrail across it.

Well, last night I finally used a tool in my Open Office file that I hadn't touched before, except in the worksheets that were already set up: The one set up for ledgers and accounting journals. I still am not certain that what I did was what the professor wanted, but it was an interesting experiment to say the least. I also am not sure I did that last item of homework correctly. Fortunately, I haven't turned it in yet. I do have one more thought to try out with it, after I look the text over one more time. But that new starting trial balance is driving me up the wall!

Until We meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment