Sunday, November 14, 2010

Catching up?

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Encased Gold- though, as you can see, there is really very little gold in it. I made my original line diagonally and applied the first flood fills, then applied a series of deformations and yet more fills until I was satisfied with the results. I may change the name later, but right now I think I'll just keep it as it is.

One more week to vacation! I still haven't really got things caught up as I want them, but I'm enough ahead that I'm reasonably comfortable. I still am not happy with the accounting course; I thought I understood somewhat about keeping track of money, then I started trying to learn the rules. Eww! Learning rules by rote just doesn't work, whatever textbook writers might think. It's not even their fault; They have to get down what they know somehow. Still, all I can do is keep on plugging. I've said it before: The work isn't going to go away by itself!

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment