Monday, November 15, 2010

Busy Busy!

Good Afternoon, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is Silver Glitter 2. I intended to display this sooner, but I had saved it in the wrong format for the blog- so I had to tweak it so you could see it.

What a busy morning! I had my normal Monday chores, of course. And now, I'll have homework, a nice big cake to bake that I had intended to make a couple of weeks ago, and other nefarious plans to lay!

One thing I need to do is lay out an exercise program of some sort; My space is limited, but I'm getting way flabbier than I like. Given where I want to go, I'm going to have to change that. Perhaps I'll break out the CDs; I've not played them in a while. I also need to finish assembling my web site and start getting some income there; I think that represents the best chance I've got of getting Randy and me to our location of choice in a hurry. That means that I'll have to start learning about HTML; The last time I tried using it, I had no luck at all. I guess that means I'll have to study that as well as my courses! Fortunately, my husband brought a bunch of books about that with him when we got married.

Never a dull moment!

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment