Monday, November 1, 2010

Cold, Kitties, and other things

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Lens. You can see the unusually-colored flames in the background. however, I've never tried using a radial floodfill over flames before, especially not confined as this one has been. It is an unusual effect.

I have one word for the temperatures this morning: BRRRR!!! While we don't quite have frost yet, we aren't that far off. I hope I warm up with the Monday cleaning. Otherwise, I just might have to grab a sweater after all!

I did see something amusing yesterday. My husband left his sweater laying on the bed, and the cats were arguing over who would get to lay on it for all the world like a pair of human siblings! It was pretty laughable watching how fast the other cat would claim The Sweater when one got up for whatever reason.

I'll have to do some hard and fast note-taking today; Last night, after I finished with the one chapter, I found I had two more to go. Eww! Fortunately, they are relatively short- especially when compared to the accounting texts. Not only that, geology isn't quite as completely a foreign language to me as accounting. I was amused to see that one kind of volcanic eruption was called Strombolian. I will never view food the same way again!

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment