Sunday, November 7, 2010

Time Change and Studies

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Time On My Hands. I may remake it later. I did assemble it as a reminder for those who haven't already done so to turn back their clocks.

When I looked at the reading for next week's accounting class, I found that a large part of it was done last week! Not that re-reading it will hurt anything, of course. But that will save a lot of the note-taking that I otherwise would have to do. I'll have to go back over those notes, of course. I've lost track of how much stuff I could have sworn I wrote down that I wasn't able to re-locate- at least, not until well after I no longer needed it.

I also need to go back over references to Pangaea and tectonic plate tracks; Some time ago, I read an item about Africa crashing into North America and pushing up the eastern mountain ranges. But if I want to write a report on this stuff, I need more than a vague recollection. Wish me luck!

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers....

No comments:

Post a Comment