Thursday, November 4, 2010

More about Assignments

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

And a wet one it is- Though not sopping. I'll say more about that later.

Today's image is titled Angles. I used a deformation that I had not used solo for some time, then flipped the image- with a result that I wasn't really looking for at all! I then added a couple more flood-fills to help delineate the main object.

The fall rains, it seems, have started. So far, we're only seeing a gentle sprinkle. That may be all we will see for a few days too. It is excellent sleeping weather- which is why I didn't wake up around 4 AM like I did yesterday!

I spent about half of the night running numbers for an accounting assignment and uncovering what I kept doing wrong. Talk about some hard work! But by the time I was done to my satisfaction, I had the numbers where they belonged! At least, I think they were where they belonged. There were a couple I wasn't sure of, but they balanced so I'm not going to argue with it.

I even had an inspiration concerning my geology's end-of-term. An entire state is really too broad a subject for one power-point presentation to adequately cover, especially considering the topography of the state in question. Now that I have that, I have a web site to start pulling information from. Speaking of that, I might want to set up a document with my resources in alphabetical order, rather than waiting until the project is done. That has worked wonderfully well for past projects that otherwise were royal pains.

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

1 comment:

  1. Boy howdy can some of our assignments be a royal pain in the ass!

    ReplyDelete