Thursday, November 18, 2010

New Lock

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Pyramid. This is a first venture into the world of three dimensions via a computer graphics program. Eventually, I will try something more elaborate- but I suspect that if I want curves I'll have to use a program I'm not really familiar with.

Last night, I finally went ahead and called a locksmith to install a new lock on our back door. The people that sold me my present abode never did give me the keys to the old lock- and that really should have been a simple matter. Like many things, though, the simple matter was made far more complicated than it needed to be. Since my husband and I are going to be out of town next week, we really did need to do something so my parents could get in to take care of the cats but we meanwhile could still keep the place reasonably secure.

I was quite impressed with the locksmith; The previous door latch had been hammered into an opening too small for it, but he wrestled it out again. No wonder my husband and I couldn't get the thing out ourselves! Anyway the gentleman from Entry Solutions and I both tested the new lock and pronounced it satisfactory, and he offered a reasonable price for it. I highly recommend him if you need assistance in matters concerning locks.

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment