Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Cool Night

Good Morning, Gentle Readers! Or perhaps I should say afternoon.

Today's image is titled Moth Wings. I don't often try to use gold as a background color, and didn't try to use it by itself today. However, it was perfect against the oranges and reds, and just a hint of pink and green.

Well- I did manage to take notes on a whole chapter last night, and healthy fraction of a second. Toward the end, though, I was making a lot of mistakes with my writing and having difficulty concentrating. So I decided to call it a night, though I did think a lot about the stuff I had read.

I almost expected to see frost this morning! Not that it happened, but it was cool enough that I didn't try to get a light long-sleeved shirt. I almost didn't get up out of my nice warm nest either, though a few times I started to overheat until I fell back asleep again. Wood smoke has become a common smell around here now. I imagine my parents are happy they have their stove and a huge stack of firewood. I won't be too surprised if we really do see a dip in temperatures; My friend from Canada has already reported snow. She's not pleased about it either, but at least she has a better place to live in now than she did last winter.

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment