Sunday, September 20, 2009

After The Move...


Good evening, Gentle Readers!

I know I usually try to write in the mornings, but I've only now returned to a place where I have internet access. Let me explain.

My parents don't have it where they now live, at least yet. You may remember that I spoke of them having to move. I'm more glad than ever that they did so: Even their dogs are becoming calmer in their new location, and that is something I never would have thought to see- especially with the golden lab!

There are still a few things that need to be dusted off or cleaned off before they are stored- but that is down to a minimum now. Meanwhile, the dining area has been used for really-truly dining! And while I don't indulge in television that often, I did get to enjoy a few informative shows.

Until we meed, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment