Saturday, September 26, 2009

Creepy-Crawleys and Virtual Paint Splatters


Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is next in a series of tests. I must admit, even this one was a bit of a surprise. As usual, I thought I was going to get something else. But I retained it because it was different.

Wow, did I get some news yesterday! Perhaps it isn't much in the grander scheme of thing. But after all, isn't the big picture made of a bunch of little ones?

A friend of mine had a close encounter of the creepy kind. Literally: He had a scorpion crawling up his leg, a brown one. Apparently he killed it. He didn't say anything about further damage to him, but considering the reputation scorpions have that's scary enough!

I am considering offering prints of my art for sale- those that I consider to be good enough for such things, anyway. Right now, I'm trying to gauge the interest and decide how much to ask for them. If you have any thoughts, please say so!

Until we meet...

No comments:

Post a Comment