Friday, September 18, 2009

Dentists are People Too!


Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Red Star. It's an experiment I performed while trying to figure out how to get around the color and fill bugs. I still haven't finished learning how to make everything merge as visualized, but I think I'm closer now than I used to be.

What a morning! I had to visit a dentist. I admit, I wasn't entirely sanguine about it: The last dentist I saw was an arrogant power-tripping pig- no insult intended to the porkers. He had plenty of book knowledge, and did pay attention when I warned him certain medicines would make me ill. But when it came to listening to the patient without going out of his way to be insulting, he failed miserably. With luck, he no longer has a practice in the area.

The gentleman that ended up working on me was a very much welcome contrast. And one good thing came out of this: My husband and I now have a regular dentist, at least for a while.

Now that that is all taken care of, I'll be better able to focus on my studies.

Until we meet...

No comments:

Post a Comment