Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Dream With a Plan?


Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Yesterday was quite educational. You'll remember I spoke of trying to sell a few of my works. So yesterday, my husband and I walked around the local mall trying to get a feel for what kind of pricing I could get away with. I saw prices as low as $5, to as high as $35- depending on the size and medium used. I also got an impression that the shop was selling some of the items for a deep discount. But the average seemed to be around $10. Granted, nothing I saw was an exact match for what I was looking for, but one works with what one can. I may end up forming a partnership with someone who is already established: I'm not really well set for a solo venture, much as I like the tales of people who make millions from their kitchen tables.

Enjoy today's image, Gentle Readers.

Until we meet...

No comments:

Post a Comment