Sunday, September 13, 2009

Unfinished Thoughts


Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is an experiment that wasn't altogether successful: I wanted to put a shimmering effect on the lavender circle in the middle. But I wouldn't really call it a failure either.

I've got a couple of ideas for one of my stories- but I'm having difficulty deciding how to put them together so they don't look slap-dash. And I still haven't really figured out who the villains are: Every good story has a villain, right? No matter: Considering how the setting is a world where the world order has undergone a dramatic, even violent change, there will be plenty of lost souls for the role.

Meanwhile, I'm still trying to figure out how to approach the power-point presentation that's a major assignment for this week. Ugh! It's bigger than the first one! Fortunately I won't be fumbling around blind when it comes to the mechanics of the creation. Wish me luck!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment