Wednesday, September 9, 2009

School Days


Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Fantasy Roses. As you probably can tell, it's a remake of the Fantasy Tree image I made a few days ago that I wasn't really happy with: In the first image, the tree was very much faded out when I wanted it to stand out. I kept it for future use, though.

I'm having another one of those deer-in-the headlights moments: The Critical Thinking class has started off with some huge assignments, and the territory is more alien than the surface of Mars! Fortunately, the instructor seems to be a very responsive lady. I'm under the impression that she completely approves of what I'm trying to do, and not just because I've gone back to college. Business 210 isn't quite as frightful, oddly enough- and that's the one that had me concerned at first. But it is time-consuming; The reading assignments are HUGE: I'm talking about a minimum of 30 pages each. So anyone who thinks that online college is a breeze is fooling themselves.

Time to break out the yellow pads!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment