Tuesday, September 29, 2009


Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Star Shards. I started to do something with the techniques used here last night, but wasn't well able to concentrate. So I finished it today, and presented it for your perusal. I might try this again with a light background and different colors, but right now I'm satisfied with this one.

It may sound strange- but I'm looking forward to Halloween this year. Not because I really want to deal with trick-or-treaters, but because there used to be a kind of mystery around the holiday that has been missing for a while- not least because it has been demonized by a bunch of people who want to ruin a perfectly innocent game of dress-up! Call it wishful thinking, but I feel like something is changing.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment