Monday, September 28, 2009

More about College


Good morning, Gentle Readers!

I titled today's image Diamonds, but as you can see the crystals are any color but clear or white. I will try this image again with something that is lighter.

Another week has come and gone, and I'm enduring yet another deer-in-the-headlights episode on account of a number of huge assignments for school. Still, the only way to make the assignments go away is to do them, right? Wish me luck!

Speaking of assignments, there is a database I need for one that I can't access because of a rather nasty bug with the site itself. Really, as a student I shouldn't have to jump through a bunch of hoops to get to what the site itself has already permitted the school to access! I'll find a way around it: I usually do. But it is annoying.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment