Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Early Morning Thoughts on School


Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

This morning when I took something out for the garbage collection people, I saw a school bus driving by. I don't think any of the kids are awake: It's still dark here, and I thought I felt sprinkles of rain. It would be a very good day to sleep in, except that there are things I MUST get done.

One of these things is make a decent start on an end-of-term project. If some of the storms reported from the mid-west are due to arrive, my time will be very limited for that. Fortunately, I do have texts I can study off-line!

Speaking of which, I begin to regret not getting a full set of texts for that purpose. But it's a little late now, so I had better study while I can, hard.

Let this be a warning, Gentle Readers: Take NOTHING for granted!

Until we meet...

No comments:

Post a Comment