Friday, September 4, 2009

Way Too Early!


Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

And yes, it is way too early! I normally wouldn't wake up for at least another hour! But I wasn't able to get comfortable, so here I am!

Today's image is titled Fantasy Tree. I started it over in Basic Paint, since it was easier to control the size of my brushes there. Then I migrated it over to Paint Shop Pro for the rest of the effects. I want to try something like this again and hopefully have the tree part be considerably more visible the next time.

While Labor Day weekend is coming up, it isn't going to be restful. My parents need help with a project, and traffic isn't going to help matters- though it may not be as bad this year as it was in years past, due to the high price of gasoline. Wish me luck!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment