Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Okay, So it's NOT Valentine's Day!


Good morning, Gentle Readers!

As you probably can tell, today's image is an old one. I made it for a friend who was in serious need of a pick-me-up. Since it was Valentine's Day, I thought the theme to be appropriate- Doubly so, since the friend in question lives in Canada.

I do have news on the School Front: I passed my first block of classes with straight A's, as I thought I would! Now is no time to get cocky, though: I've got a fairly sizable power-point presentation to finish by Thursday. I think I've figured out how I'm going to do it though: Another one of those proverbial Eureka moments. I've still got to do some stuff about the end of term projects for my present classes, though.

Wish me luck!

Until we meet...

No comments:

Post a Comment