Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Summer's Last Hurrah


Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Beach Ball. The colors are quirking together again and not quite showing as expected, but they still join in a pleasant enough image.

Most of the summer hasn't been as incredibly hot as it has been before, but it still was hot enough to be unpleasant and to require an air conditioner. This morning, it was cool or even down-right cold- So I just opened up a window: Something I've been wanting to do. If the forecast is accurate, that is about all I will have to do for at least the next week.

Yes, it really is September now. The kids are back in school. My husband has reported crowds of people at the store; I suspect he is seeing frantic parents trying to locate the goods the children will need at the last instant.

I suspect it would be a lot easier of the said kids hadn't been all but trained to want 'cool stuff', though there are always those little items that seem to escape attention until they're needed.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment