Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ooooh Boy....


Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

I normally am not up at this time- But I have some hard and fast work to do today. How I'm supposed to come up with a 15-slide power point presentation by tomorrow I don't know- but I'll figure it out like I have a lot of other things.

I also have a couple more to do as capstone projects for this block of classes. Fortunately I do have more time for that. But I'm not at ease about it. One other thing I have in my favor is that I have a little more practice under my belt this time than I did the last- and even the last time around, I came up with 11 slides- though I did discard one. Now that I think of that, perhaps I have all the time I really need.

But that's only if I don't dally.

Wish me luck, Gentle Readers!

Until we meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment