Thursday, September 3, 2009

Late-Night Musings


Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titles A Puff On Sunlight- and that's pretty much what it looks like. It was something I tried while experimenting with flipping images over. Again, the colors aren't exactly what I planned on: The yellow is really supposed to be a bright green for instance. And the pink is supposed to be lavender. But it's a little spot of sunshine for anyone who needs one.

Last night, a friend and I were talking about some of my college studies, and about a blog my husband and I set up with another service that's supposed to be about practical green living. She thinks that the blog would make a good school project. I don't because of the scattershot way it's put together for one thing. But the concept is a good one, so I may try to run with that.

A few months ago, we even talked about me setting up a blog where I can publish some of my fantasy. That idea does have a great deal of appeal to it!

Also, a couple of days ago at the site where I read my morning comics, I found out they were looking for a new cartoonist- and they were offering a pretty pay package. I've already drawn a few scripts: I just need to clean them up and draw a few more, then submit them. Wish me luck!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment