Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Breathing Space?


Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

I've managed to turn in my last project, and am still waiting to see if the one instructor will correct a major mistake *she* made. I suspect I'll have to sic my academic adviser on her, though. I hope not: I hate the thought of doing that when otherwise the instructor has worked well with me.

That doesn't mean I can afford to slow down, though: The next block of courses will be tougher. And while I've studied some of the readings, it still feels strange in many ways.

Nor is that all: My parents have to move in a hurry, and I'll be taking care of that this weekend. I've got many suspicions about why the rush, and no way to really confirm any of them. I also wonder what my parents will do about the dogs: The place they're moving to is smaller, so there's no way they can take five large energetic dogs with them. The dogs are strong and intelligent, but they need a lot of space to run, and families that will take a lot of time with them. And one of the dogs, at least, needs to be an only pup: her early months weren't really spent in a normal environment, and because of that she doesn't really understand how to behave around other dogs. Not everyone is a Cesar Milan.

Today's image is titled Heliotrope. It was an experiment with a red background. I wanted to use orange for the flood fills, but the orange simply wouldn't show. So I found a bright yellow instead, and that, as you can see, translates into the orange I originally wanted. I do have an idea for another image- but that will wait until tomorrow for your viewing.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment