Thursday, September 17, 2009

More Ramblings


Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Darkstar. I finally figured out how to get around that bug that keeps muddying my flood fill colors, or even keeping them from showing properly at all. The answer was under my nose all the time- literally! Apparently the use of layers prevents some of the really weird interactions I've seen while trying to put some things together. I'll be trying to remake a few pictures, I believe.

Wow, what a relief! I wasn't sure I would be able to finish that presentation. I'm still not sure it's really up to par, but getting up early paid off enough that I could get it done and even locate a few extra images to include in it- along with the appropriate references. Now to see what I can do about those end-of-term projects- though I think I have a bit of a handle on one, if I can just locate the pictures to go with it.

Wish me luck, Gentle Readers!

Until we meet...

No comments:

Post a Comment