Monday, January 3, 2011

Back To School

Good Afternoon, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Tangles. I made it this morning using a variation of a technique I thought of a couple of days ago, then applying one of my customary deformations since I have some trouble with freehand-drawing some things. The results are promising, so I'll have to see what the original idea does.

Last night, I went to my school site to see if I just might be able to get my hands on my course syllabus. I couldn't. I'm not really surprised, since the school had decided not to let the students see what they had to do ahead of time. I thought that delay was a mistake when it was implemented, and I still do. After all, according to their own courses and workshops, procrastination is a major no-no for a successful student! So why do they encourage procrastination? I would like to see if the school's board of directors can really look me in the eye as they answer that. I do mean answer, instead of heap on the excuses.

I should be able to get them some time today, and meanwhile make a start with some of the worksheets I downloaded earlier. Some delay is inevitable since it requires cooperation with my fellow students, and they would be in the same position I am. But I do have my yellow pads lined up and ready to go!

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment