Friday, January 28, 2011

It's Coming Together

Good Afternoon, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Explosion. I made it about a week ago while trying to create my diamond-quasars. This time, I tried to block off a part of a floodfill to keep and erase everything else. As you can see, that didn't quite work as planned- but what I got instead was quite striking. Needless to say, I saved it.

The class project is starting to come together. Two parts of it have been given over to the team leader: Mine, which covers ethics and law, and one of my team mates, who had charge of describing what workplace ethics consists of. I have to give praise to him for what he created too; It was thorough and would be easy for even a lay reader to understand. This was in spite of him having been ill for the week before too! If there is anyone that deserves a high grade, it's him. But then, I am working with a wonderful group of people.

I next need to see what I should do about the next paper I have due, and perhaps look into my next class. Five weeks is not long, and I'm looking at the end of my first five-week period in my Bachelor program already.

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

2 comments:

  1. Oh hey I like that graphic! It reminds me of a 4th of July fireworks cone!

    I am SO proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe me, it wasn't planned! But it's all good!

    And thank you! What do you want to bet that we'll be strutting across the stage together?

    ReplyDelete