Monday, January 24, 2011

School and Snow

Good Afternoon, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Blue Web River. This morning, I decided to give up on quasars for the moment and instead see what I could do with sunbursts- which I've not used often. The web is made of dark blue- but applies with a filter that I usually don't handle because I almost never know what's going to happen. What you see is the result.

Last night, I searched both the school library and the web for a couple of items for my part of the paper. A couple of things I looked at were interesting- but not detailed enough where I needed the information. A couple of other items were plainly biased- which is not something that should be used in a scholarly paper unless the subject is about bias! I really wanted to get a couple more things, but alas, restrictions forbade. I should be able to finish up my part and show it to my team mates this evening.

This morning as I was doing my normal Monday chores, I looked out the window- and I had to laugh! It was snowing, and I was having visions of my poor husband staring and yelling, "Gak!" I don't think we'll see any accumulation, but I'll be giggling for the rest of the day.

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

1 comment:

  1. *LOL*

    I DID warn you it was going to be visiting you in a few days.

    So what is it you are needing for the class? You know me...I might be able to find it!

    ReplyDelete