Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday Breakfast

Good Afternoon, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Hollyhocks. I've had floodfills do some strange things before, but this was the first time I've seen it make ragged edges around the center fields, such as what one might expect on parchment. I still haven't succeeded in making the focused-in rays on purpose, but I've come closer I think. I also have a notion of how it might be accomplished.

My parents called and asked my husband and me to come over for breakfast- which was a bit of a surprise. When we went, I took my shiny new diploma to show them. which pleased them tremendously. I don't think Mom will be walking for a while. Dad, meanwhile, is getting a good close look at what goes on in the house while he's not there. Talk about an education!

I really have little else to report today. But I think I just might have something for you tomorrow.

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment