Thursday, January 27, 2011

Team Project

Good Afternoon, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Light On Tree. It is another attempt at the image I showed you yesterday. It didn't quite turn out as I wanted, but putting it together was quite an experience in itself. My biggest problem was trying to make it come together in such a way that it wouldn't look like the components were just stuck there.

I did get my part of the team project turned in last night- but I may have to tweak it. Meanwhile, I have another project to attend to this week. Fortunately, this report is a solo one. That means that I won't have to worry about stepping on toes, so to speak. Not only that, the only person I have to fit my work in with is me, instead of me and five other people. Still, I do need to get a quick approval before I begin. Or maybe I can ask and meanwhile start gathering my material. Wish me luck!

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment