Tuesday, January 4, 2011

From the word Go!

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Waving Bright. It didn't quite turn out as I thought it would, based on what happened with yesterday's image- but I think I know why it didn't too. A future experiment will help confirm or disprove my theory. In the meanwhile, enjoy!

About 1:00 A.M., the new syllabus was finally posted. The instructor lives about an hour behind where I do, but she looks like she'll be a lot of fun to work with! I'll want another look at my schedule, now that I'm somewhat rested. Indeed, I was making a lot of typos while getting my introduction in- and that's a pretty good measure of how tuckered out I really am, regardless of what I might say. It would have been worse if I hadn't kept a file ready to go.

Wish me luck, Gentle Readers!

Until We Meet...

No comments:

Post a Comment