Sunday, January 23, 2011

Teamwork

Good Afternoon, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Spin. I attempted yet again to make quasars, and again I found it didn't quite work. I do have another idea, though, which I will try later. I think part of the problem is that I'm trying to start on the base layer, and that is throwing everything else off.

After a great deal of talk yesterday in my class about procrastination and plagiarism, I went ahead and labeled a page in my pad for the project. Considering how many people the project is being divided among, I don't have that much writing to do. My challenge will be to pack the information I gather into as few words as possible- and previous solo work has not prepared me for that. But that is, after all, the purpose of the teams!

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment