Saturday, January 8, 2011

Snow again!

Good Afternoon, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Wave. I first put the starburst in the background, then added the pointed oval in the next layer up and floodfilled it. I started to use the same color for a second floodfill below it, but changed my mind when I saw how that made the entire image look washed out.

Guess what? We are seeing snow again! It's not a blizzard like the last one, but the clouds aren't exactly moving on. I'm thinking that we really will see a steady drop in the temperatures during the next week. Fortunately, we do have a new snow shovel. I daresay the local stores have started carrying them in light of the unusual weather patterns. Hot cocoa and hot coffee are my friends now! In the meanwhile, my husband- who does not like snow- is not really pleased. But he does take comfort in that he's home for the weekend.

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment