Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Failure is Not An Option!

Good Evening, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Warm Light. This is a work in progress; I made it for a friend who wasn't feeling very well, and I thought a little warmth would be good for both of us.

It has been cool today- though not as much so as it has been. That has been a blessing; More of the leftover snow and ice will finish melting off now. That would be just as well, considering the rain that supposedly is headed my way.

I just finished filling in a table for my school work. That was a challenge in itself because the table I was supposed to fill in wouldn't copy and paste over right to either one of my documents or to the Reply section of the college site! What I finally did was create a table of my own and copy-paste over the assorted labels I needed. I think I went into more detail than the instructor really expected- but perhaps not, considering how much of the word count was taken up by those labels! In one of the rows the question was about setting my solution to the problem of continuing education into action. One thing I mentioned in that block was that failure was not an option.

And it isn't.

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment