Saturday, January 22, 2011

Think think think...

Good Evening, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Rose Winged. I was trying to get a starburst pattern with a red or rose-colored diamond and quasar effect in the middle. When I saw it wasn't going to work this time, I decided to run in a very different direction with the picture. You now see the results.

Today was largely quiet, other than my husband and I going to visit my mother. But in my head, I have been working on my class project. Of course, I still need to get it out and into a document that can be shared with my team mates; They're counting on me, and I've a feeling at least two of them will need assistance. I may go ahead and write up items that can substitute for them too, if they don't feel able to handle it. Two, I am sure, will have difficulty- but they are trying very hard, and that I applaud.

I will try my starburst and quasar again- then start looking up and documenting my sources. I may go back and reread some of my previous reports too. Wish me luck!

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment