Sunday, January 2, 2011

Cold Again...

Good Afternoon, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Curios. It has been a while since I used simple bezier lines and deformations, so I tried the pink and green together. The green wasn't quite the shade I had selected- but a number of filters do that, so I wasn't surprised. Thinking later on, it did give me an idea for another image.

Last night was almost warm compared to the preceding week. That was well, since my poor husband wasn't feeling so good most of the night. He did feel a lot better by the wee hours of the morning though.

Tonight, it's supposed to get chilly again. How fortunate that most of the snow has melted! Even though it has rained most of the day and so will freeze to a skim of ice, at least we won't be dealing with thick slabs of the stuff!

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment