Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Past Few Days...

Good Afternoon, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Blossom. Admittedly, while the middle field doesn't look much like the traditional petals, there is enough of a resemblance amid the green that I thought the name fitting.

Pardon my absence during the past couple of days, Gentle Readers; Between helping my mother and school assignments- which have become more intense- I've had little time to really post. I think I will have something for you soon, though; The team has begun to gel together well, so soon I will know exactly what I need to work on for the project. If it is what I think it is, we should have it done within a couple of days- Other than the final assembly, which I think one of my team mates will wish to do.

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment