Saturday, January 15, 2011

Yee-Haw!

Good Afternoon, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Second Recursion. You will recognize the base image from yesterday, but I did decide to attempt something a bit different for changing it. I was a little surprised at what happened; I expected a few of the fields to gravitate in toward the center, instead of forming squares around it, for one thing. For another, I was looking to use a green around the field- but apparently the layer filter precluded that against the layer under it. It did make an interesting experiment.

I didn't really think I was going to have anything noteworthy to report today, Gentle Readers. But a visit from the postal carrier changed that; The lady brought my degree from the college! I wasn't expecting it until Monday at the earliest. As you probably can tell, I'm still a little bouncy. I found a shelf to display it on, but I think I'll look around for a better spot after I reorganize my other ornaments.

Yee-Haw!

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

1 comment:

  1. YES!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! You need a nice expensive looking frame and put it where anyone who walks into the house will see it FIRST!

    ReplyDelete