Friday, January 14, 2011

Never A Dull Moment!

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Nova2. I chose that so it wouldn't get mixed up with the original Nova- which I will display upon request. When I made today's image, I contemplated whether or not to add anything else. But I couldn't think of anything that wouldn't look like an afterthought, so I left it. However, I may remake it in the future with additions; I do have a couple of notions knocking around in my noggin!

This has been a busy morning for me so far; I've had a lot of correspondence to attend to, and I will have to go to my parents' place soon to take care of the things I talked about yesterday. I might try to make something to carry over, but considering when I promised to be there that might be cutting it close. However, there is always some time this weekend for that. Also, I have a report to finish. I know the material, but the professor is going to look for a few scholarly turns of phrase, and those don't come naturally to me. So I am in the middle of rereading the needed items so I can start writing the report and have it look professional, instead of like a high school kid's paper that I had to read and critique for a class last year.

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment