Saturday, January 1, 2011

First Day of the Year

Good Afternoon, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Pieces. I used an adjustment with my freehand brush that I normally don't to put the yellow in. I then started to use a circle deformation- But didn't like that because it added too many sharp corners and took it out. I then chose a couple of other colors to fill in the open spaces, giving the results that you see.

Happy First Day of the Year! I will be starting my new course tomorrow- which will be challenging, since it is compressed from the previous courses. I told you about this in a previous post, how the new courses from here on out will take 5 weeks as opposed to nine. I'm not sure how well I will handle that; The pressure will be quite heavy. But with luck, I should be able to handle it.

Until We Meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment